Experienced Plumber Required
About This Company
MP Plumbing Services are a Bristol based plumbing and Heating Company that specialise in all aspects of domestic plumbing and heating. We supply all services including plumbing maintenance, boiler installs, boiler and heating breakdowns, full domestic installations, bathrooms (not including tiling) and all gas services including boiler servicing and landlord and home owner certificates.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Plumber and Heating engineer to join our team for a full time position working Monday to Friday. A company van and uniform will be provided. We are a small plumbing and heating company looking to expand as our work load is ever increasing.
Candidate Duties and Responsibilities
As our Plumbing and Heating Engineer the roll will include all aspects of domestic plumbing and heating including plumbing maintenance, boiler maintenance and breakdowns, first and second fixing, boiler installs and all other aspects of domestic plumbing and heating. We pride ourselves in the quality of our work so you may be asked to provide photos of some of your work.
Some duties include the following
- plumbing repairs
- boiler repairs
- boiler servicing
- landlord gas safety certificates
- boiler installs
- bathroom installs (not including tiling)
- first and second fixing of homes
– Experience in boiler and central heating break downs.
– Good time keeping and be able to liaise in a professional manner to the customer.
– ACS qualifications up to date in CCN1, CPA1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT1. G3 unvented qualification also required
– You will require your own tools (except analyser)
A Company Van and gas analyser will be provided.
- 1 year boiler breakdown experience
- 2 years plumbing experience
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £37,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- Company Van
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- boiler breakdown: 1 year (preferred)
- plumbing: 1 year (preferred)
- Gas Safe Qualification (preferred)
- ACS Qualification (required)
- G3 qualification (preferred)
For more info call 07779 303 880.