Servicing your boiler regularly prevents issues occurring. For landlords an annual boiler service is a legal requirement.
Why is a boiler service so important?
Not only is boiler servicing and maintenance crucial for ensuring the long-term reliability of your central heating system, it can also be important for several reasons you may not realise.
MP Plumbing recommend getting a boiler service on an annual basis and these are just a few of the reasons why:
- Over time, minor issues can develop into significant malfunctions that could be extremely costly to fix. By having your boiler serviced regularly, you can avoid that dreaded ‘no hot water’ experience!
- If not maintained, gas boilers can develop potentially fatal carbon monoxide leaks, putting you and your family members at risk.
- Although modern boilers are known to be efficient, a boiler service is the best way to maintain efficiency, saving you money on your annual gas bills. Even minor issues can have a huge impact on your monthly outgoings.
- If you are a business or a landlord, you are legally obliged to ensure that you have the correct gas safety certificates for your boiler. Servicing your boiler will also ensure the validity of your warranty.
What can you expect from our boiler servicing & maintenance services?
- A fully qualified Gas Safe engineer will carry out tests on all boiler components to check for leaks, vulnerable spots and any wear and tear.
- We will carry out any minor repairs and replace any parts of your boiler that are no longer working correctly.
- We will inspect and clean all elements of your boiler.
All our specialists are Gas Safe registered meaning that you are investing in a service that is recognised, regulated and reliable. Our boiler servicing and maintenance is available to all domestic customers, even if you have not used us in the past.
Our team of Bristol-based boiler engineers are fully experienced in the servicing and maintenance of a wide range of domestic gas boilers including combi boilers, system boilers and conventional boilers.